How We Can Help You
The attorneys at our firm provide high-quality legal representation. Whether you need aggressive defense against a criminal charge, advocacy after an injury or a similar legal service, we are passionate about helping you get justice. We can assist you with a variety of concerns, including:
- We will aggressively defend your rights if you are accused of a crime, felony or misdemeanor. We can also represent you after alcohol-related crimes, DWIs or other traffic offenses.
- We will protect your parental and financial rights. Our attorneys handle a wide range of family law matters, including those that involve children, alimony and modifications.
- If you were seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident involving a car, truck or motorcycle, we can assist you in obtaining the financial compensation you need and deserve. To best protect your rights, talk to us before speaking with the insurance company.
- We provide a wide variety of services to our business clients, including business formation/choice of entity counsel, sales and purchases of businesses, and more. We represent plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of business and commercial litigation matters, ranging from construction contract disputes to partnership disputes.
- Our Maryland real estate law office represents individuals and businesses at any stage of the real estate transaction process. We are committed to providing thorough and efficient service to each client, and we have extensive experience in a wide variety of legal issues.
- Estate planning is the responsible choice – and can save your loved ones a great deal of trouble down the road. Whether you need a simple will, power of attorney, health care directive, living will, or even a trust, we can help you.
At Long Badger & Sheller LLP, our goal is to provide clients with honest, attentive legal service. We will work closely with you to directly address your legal concerns and create a strategy to move forward.