- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Construction Law
- Business Law
Garrett Sheller is a partner with Long Badger & Sheller, and a native of Salisbury, Maryland. He received his undergraduate education from the University of Richmond and graduated from the University Of Baltimore School Of Law. Mr. Sheller is a former Captain in the U.S. Army; and is a veteran of Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm in the first Persian Gulf War.
Mr. Sheller joined the firm of Long, Badger, Sheller & Smith in the year 2000. Since that time, Mr. Sheller has concentrated his practice in both Criminal Defense and Civil Litigation, as well as in Real Estate and Business Transactions.
His experience in civil litigation includes complex residential and commercial construction disputes; mechanics’ liens; collections; foreclosures; contested wills; probate disputes; boundary line encroachments; access easement disputes; real estate title insurance claims defense; residential and commercial breach of lease and other landlord-tenant disputes; divorce; auto accidents; and related mediation and arbitration proceedings (“ADR”).
As a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Sheller regularly represents people all over the lower Eastern Shore of Maryland in their defense of charges such as Driving While Impaired and Driving Under the Influence (“DWI / DUI”), Driving Suspended, Driving Revoked, Theft, Assault, Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substances (CDS); Disorderly Conduct; Underage Alcohol Possession; Peace Orders; Domestic Violence Orders; and Speeding Tickets. He also routinely assists his clients in Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration (“MVA”) Hearings.
Mr. Sheller lives in nearby Hebron, Maryland with his wife and daughter.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 1997
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia
- B.S.B.A. - 1989
- Maryland, 1997
- Optimist Club International
- Cato, Incorporated
- First American Title Insurance Company
- University Park Student Housing
- Pohanka of Salisbury, Inc
- Delmarva Veteran Builders, LLC
- Walker & Laberge of Delaware, Inc.
- Milford W. Twilley, Inc.
- Chesapeake Waste Industries, LLC
- Pinnacle Concrete Coatings, LLC
- Gutter Helmet of the Eastern Shore, Inc.
- Eastern Quality Vending, Inc.
- Speake Lawncare LLC
- Hebrew Quality Insulation, Inc.
- Wilson Landing Mobile Home Park, LLC
- Beaver Run Mobile Home Park, LLC
- Wicomico County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys Association